Friday 31 January 2014

Wk 5 Graph'It colouring challenge....Anything Goes/Different Coloured hair

Woohoo It's Challenge Day!! Any excuse for a spell of colouring!
We also have some exciting news for you as we have two new team members joining us this week! Yay! Welcome to Anjie and Zoe - we love their makes and know they'll both add an extra dimension to our lovely team, they've settled in already and it feels like they've been with us for years already!

Firstly, we have to remind you that there is another Graph'It show on 7th Feb with Nikky on Create and Craft - you can tune in on sky 671, Freeview 36 or online at www.createandcraft.tv when it's live on air and after the show. There are NEW things on the show which we think a lot of you will need so make sure you check it out!

We also have to mention that Nikky has started to do some Google Hangouts where she shows a variety of crafty stuff including Graph'Its of course! Watch out on Facebook/Twitter for the times and links but this will be regular and it's like having a LIVE class on air! Wahey! If you miss them you can also catchup on YouTube via Nikky's channel which is here....

So onto this week's challenge - of course as always it's
ANYTHING GOES
but we've also challenged the team to go with some
DIFFERENT COLOURED HAIR 
this week. They're not allowed to use the standard colours!
The winner of this week's challenge will receive some great Graph'It stash - remember 
you DO NOT HAVE TO USE Graph'It markers to enter the challenge! You have until Sunday 9th Feb to enter the challenge! 
Let's see what the team have for us - you can see last week's winners at the end of the post!....

Anjie- I'm very excited to have been asked to be a part of this very talented team, thank you all so much for having me. Here is my first project.
Well of course I chose my favourite colour, (my own hair was this colour last year) and I'm quite please with the result. The image is from the lush Dollie Daydream Girl Talk CD Collection, as are the papers and the build a fleur. The border and heart stamps, lace, button and ribbon are from my stash.
The colours of the Graph'It Markers I have used are:
Skin: 4115, 4155, 4170 & 4175
Hair: 7140, 7145, 7150, 7155 & 7160
Dress & Shoes: 5110, 5115 & 5120

Zoe - Well this is my first official DT project for the challenge blog! I'm so excited to be here and can't wait to share my projects will you all. So the DT have been challenged to do coloured hair. Now this happens to be something I love, not only when colouring images, but also I enjoy colouring my own hair random colours! For this project I used the gorgeous Dollie Daydream Collection...
The Graph It markers I used are-
Skin = 4115, 4120, 4150, 4170 + 5140 & 6110 for shadows.
Hair = 7180, 7240, 7250, 7260, 7270.
Dress = 6130, 6170, 6185, 9100, 9505.

Susan First of all Welcome Anjie & Zoe, so glade you have joined us and I'm not the newbie anymore. Coloured Hair this is so cool because if I was younger I think I would have blue hair .
The image that I've used   is from the amazing New CD Dollie Daydreams Goes East....
These are the Graph'it Markers I have used
Skin =4115 ,4120 ,4155 ,4170 ,4135 for blush
Hair = 7140 ,7150 ,7155 ,7165 , & Gold Shake
Dress = 5150 ,5170 ,5180, 8220 , Blender & Gold Shake

The Random Winner of our Week 3 challenge is
Well done! You have won some great Graph'It stash so email us here to claim your prize!

Our Top 3 which was voted by the Design Team are:
#14 Christine
#32 Lorraine
#27 Nick
Well done everyone - we loved seeing your creations and thankyou so much for entering!

Remember you do NOT have to use our products (although obviously we would love it if you did) , just add your entry to Mr Linky below and pinch our badge for your blog sidebar - we'll see you back here on Friday for our usual Polkadoodles challenge....

Rules: 
1. No backlinks
2. Please FOLLOW the challenge theme!
3. ONLY 2 ENTRIES PER PERSON ALLOWED to make it fair for the random winner!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 I am thrilled to bits, I would also like to congratulate the winner and other top 3 crafters. The DT projects for the new challenge are awesome and very inspirational.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Well done to the winners of your last challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

The Colour Crazy Design Team love to hear from you so please feel free to leave us a comment or question!